NOVEMBER 1, 2020
Using ChaseData websites
Limited Authorization to Access and Use the Site
You may download, view, copy, or print information and documents published by ChaseData on the Site (the “Information”) only for private use or for non-commercial use within your organization, or if you are a ChaseData Partner, your or your customer’s organization, and solely for the purpose of supporting ChaseData products and services. The Information may not be altered or modified in any way. You agree that any download, copy, print, or use of the Information by you will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as in the original. No other use of the Information is authorized without prior written authorization from ChaseData. For the sake of clarity, “Information” does not include the design or layout of the Site, in whole or in part, or trademarks and service marks displayed on the Site.
Prohibited User Conduct
While using the Site, including services and features offered on or through the Site, you will not in whatever manner or form, directly or indirectly:
• Use the Site or any Online Community in connection with, or for the purpose of, surveys, contests, solicitation of funds, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages;
• Upload Content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, corrupted files or any other equivalent software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site (or any part of it) or another’s (including ChaseData’s) computer or property;
• Defame, abuse, harass, invade, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of other users;
• Restrict or inhibit another user from using and enjoying the Site or any Online Community;
• Transmit or facilitate the transmission, distribution or dissemination of any Content which is false or misleading; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; or is obscene or indecent;
• Infringe another’s rights such as, but not limited to, intellectual property rights;
• Falsify or delete any copyright management information including material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to part of the Site, another’s user account, computer systems, or networks connected to a ChaseData server;
• Attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or a ChaseData server or any network connected to a ChaseData server;
• Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be lawfully reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or other personal information;
• Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others; or
• Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or codes of conduct.
ChaseData does not claim title to or ownership of the Content. However, by uploading, posting, sending or otherwise transmitting any Content to ChaseData:
• You grant ChaseData and any sublicensees elected by ChaseData a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, modify, adapt and/or reformat, translate, publish, transmit and distribute such Content (or any part of it) in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed with the right to sublicense any or all of such rights;
• At ChaseData’s or sublicensees’ option, you agree to have your name published in connection with your Content or you agree to waive such right;
• You warrant and represent that you own, control or have all the necessary rights to the Content including, but not limited to, the rights necessary to upload, post, send or otherwise transmit the Content and to grant licenses and sublicenses such as those set forth above; and
Third-Party Websites, Content, and Services
ChaseData may make available a link to a third party’s website. The linked sites are not under the control of ChaseData, and ChaseData is not responsible for the products, services, information, contents, or any form of transmission which may be provided by or through any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites, even if owned by affiliates of ChaseData. ChaseData provides such links only as a convenience and does not endorse such linked site or its use or content. Any reliance on the contents of a third-party site is done at your own risk, and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
Restricted Rights Legend
Use, copy, or disclosure by the government of the United States is subject to the restrictions set forth in the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) § 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and the Commercial Computer Software License at 48 C.F.R. § 52.227-19.
Export Control Restrictions
Any and all the Information (including the Software and Content) provided on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranties regarding workmanlike efforts, lack of negligence or non-infringement.
ChaseData makes no warranty that the Software, Information, Content, results, or materials that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any tools or services available or offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable; or the quality of any products or services described in the Site will meet your expectations.
The content of the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ChaseData does not warrant that the electronic functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the information available through the Site. ChaseData does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any Content on the Site, or for any offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful or infringing Content made thereon by anyone other than an authorized representative of ChaseData acting in his or her official capacity.
In the future, changes may be added to the information herein but there will be no duty to update the Site. ChaseData may make improvements or changes in the products or programs described on the Site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Neither ChaseData nor any of its directors, officers, employees, or other representatives will be held liable for errors contained herein, or for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of profits or revenues, loss of business, loss of reputation, or any economic loss arising out of, or in connection with the furnishing, the access, or use, or inability to use the Site, or reliance on any of the information provided or materials contained in the Site even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will ChaseData nor any of its directors, officers, employees, or other representatives be held liable for or in connection with any Content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the Site.
You and your organization agree to defend, indemnify and hold ChaseData, its directors, officers, employees, or representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Site, including the Online Communities. ChaseData reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
ChaseData will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyrighted infringement (the “Notification”) must be submitted in writing to the following Designated Agent for the Site:
Chase Data Corporation
Attn. Intellectual Property Counsel
900 S. Pine Island Rd
Plantation, FL 33324
United States of America
Or email to:firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Intellectual Property Counsel
To be effective, the written Notification must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service Provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be connected;
• A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
As between ChaseData and you, ChaseData owns and reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, the Information, and the Content, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
Intellectual Property Notices
ChaseData and the ChaseData logo are trademarks and service marks of Chase Data Corporation and may not be used, in whole or in part, in any manner without Chase Data Corporation’s prior written permission. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Any product, process or technology described in the Site may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Chase Data Corporation. Unless otherwise expressly authorized in the Site, no right to use any such intellectual property rights is granted hereunder.